Start date: Immediate
What Are You Looking For?
As you read through various postings, ask yourself: Do you really want to be one person in a massive team? Are you looking forward to poring over the same sections of code day and night to develop and optimize some obscure function? Or would you prefer to sit at the table with the clients, stakeholders and managers to architect and develop a solution. Mentor and learn from the team as you provide your input on upcoming functionality and manage your schedule to deliver your best work. Read our last developer’s testimonial below.
Who Would Be A Great Fit?
We are seeking a leadership-oriented and experienced Front-End Developer to build out an amazing user experience with QA tested code that can be implemented in our web-app (React), Apple iOS and Google Android apps (ReactNative). You enjoy participating in the design process where your ideas and inspiration are coded and used by the biggest names in the automotive industry.
The successful candidate would be one who has at least 3-years of Front End coding, can create UI/UX prototypes, thrives in a creative, agile environment with minimal supervision and who is passionate about new innovations and excited to learn new skills. Take advantage of our monthly learning budget to complete courses or subscribe to online resources like Udemy or Medium.
If you are disciplined, a high-achiever and you are motivated by problem solving in a fun, youthful environment, then this position may have been created just for you. Whether you work in our office and enjoy our Beats Headphones, our incredible latte machine, and smoothie blender, or work from the comfort of your own home, or you hunker down in French Polynesia, we will support your remote work situation. Our primary hours are based on the Eastern Timezone, but we may arrange for a team retreat to come and visit your digs in Hawaii.
Who Are We?
It's important to know who you are working with and what guides us everyday. We embrace the following four core values in our culture and our work.They are part of who we are and what we do.
- Demand Excellence
- Positive Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Always a Solution
At Integrated Automotive Experience, we are bringing the latest technology to disrupt the lagging automotive industry. As an innovative marketing and technology company, IAE has an incredible opportunity for the right enthusiastic developer that is looking to grow their skills in a supported team environment.
We are experts at creating exceptional customer experiences for ourautomotive clients for over 20 years. We guarantee that our programs willcreate brand awareness and drive increased purchase consideration.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Product Launches: Collaborating with our clients to design and develop outstanding product launches
- Automotive Events & Activations: Execution of engaging and dynamic experiences such as Learn & Drives, Auto Shows, Photo Shoots and VIP Sponsorships
- Vehicle Management: Managing fleet, press and demo vehicle programs
- Technology: Developing web and app-based solutions that deliver efficiency and results for our automotive clients
- We work with an impressive list of leading automotive brands including: Acura, Audi, BMW, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo as well as leading advertising and marketing agencies.
“I was in the exact same position as you 16months ago. There were numerous exciting job prospects for me but none of them could offer me the opportunities that Integrated could. Most large companies will hire developers to work on a very specific and narrow task, a small cog in a large wheel.
You will able to exercise complete creative freedom with minimal supervision. I can't express how rewarding it is, to build an entire application from scratch and see it being used by the biggest names in the automotive industry. Our team is full of the brightest minds, each with a vision of how to take the industry to the next level. We just need someone like you, motivated and driven by excellence, to make these visions a reality.” Adrian B. – Full Stack Developer
“If you appreciate personal development and find yourself curious about new technology,IAE is an incredible place to work as a dev. It’s unique in the sense that you are given freedom to explore and experiment with ideas that you feel would benefit the team (regardless of seniority). The team itself is lively with an awesome sense of humour that makes it a joy to attend meetings together, and the fast-paced environment provides flexible working hours as long as you’re able to get results.” Cameron H. – Front End Developer
”At IAE, I’ve had the opportunity to work on and test multiple products in a variety of languages. My role was to decide the languages we would use, the direction of the applications, as well as developing the solutions from conception to deployment. It’s been an absolutely incredible and rewarding experience to seethe work of the team be used by big brand names in the automotive industry. The fact that you get to help steer the direction of the project means that you have a lot of opportunities to learn and try new things, of which I definitely was able to capitalize on during my time at IAE. Personal development was very important and I was given the opportunity to attend conferences as well as sign up for advanced coding classes. The team is extremely dedicated, and your input is always valued and I have nothing but positive things to say about them; the project managers, designers and developers all work cohesively together. At IAE, the team is like a family, and when things come up, everyone goes out of their way to support you and to provide any help that they can. No other job I’ve worked at has given me that true feeling of teamwork and it is a testament to the management team that the company all feels so tight knit. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, IAE is truly something special.” – Abbass S. –Full-Stack Developer
- Minimum of 3-years experience of Front-End development
- In-depth knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket or Github
- Knowledge and experience with leading UI and UX design, both for web applications and mobile apps, utilizing prototyping software and digital design applications would be beneficial
- Previous experience with publishing to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store is an asset
- Experience with Redux or Flux is a strong asset
The Soft Skills You Exhibit:
- Open to feedback, and possess a positive attitude
- Familiar with an agile, team-based approach to software development, including the tools, cadence, and protocols.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills and a strong desire to learn
- High level of discipline, self-driven and thrives under a creative environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to set accurate time estimates and committed to meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provides strong internal and external programming documentation
- A good sense of humour is definitely appreciated!
If you know someone who might be a great candidate, refer them to us and we will provide you with a generous referral if they are the right fit.