We are experts at creating exceptional customer experiences for our automotive clients. We guarantee that our programs will create brand awareness and drive increased purchase consideration.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Helping our clients design and develop launches for new automotive product
- Execution of engaging experiential meetings and vehicle drive events
- Turn-key fleet management
- Nation-wide vehicle logistics coordination
We work with an impressive list of the leading automotive brands, as well as leading advertising agencies.
- An environment filled with variety, where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to grow your career and expand your skills
- A dynamic and fun team to work with
As an Event Coordinator, you will support a team of passionate people across multiple markets to deliver high quality and consistent events for our automotive clients. The day-to-day will range from hands on tasks to business analysis and executing strategic company goals. Examples include:
- Create tracking documents (WBS, budgets) and comparing project performance.
- Implement change as needed to keep the project(s) on course.
- Gather supplier quotes and support execution of the work.
- Source new suppliers as needed.
- Support the ideation project concepts, which are aligned with clients’ business objectives.
You will have freedom and flexibility while working in a mentored environment. You must have the experience, expertise, a passion for excellence, and share our Core Values. Understanding and supporting our company culture is very important!
- Support events and projects ranging from $5k - $1M
- Develop estimates, budgets, work-back-schedules, and deliverables for clients
- Manage multiple tasks and solve problems to complete your critical path on-schedule
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and team members to ensure delivery excellence
- Respond to clients quickly and provide information on a timely basis.
- Asking for help and support when necessary.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Displays accountability and meets deadlines
- Executes with efficiency and effectiveness
- Embraces change and technology
- Strong organization and project coordination skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Your Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree, Diploma or Certification in related field (PMP is an asset)
- 4+ years relevant experience supporting national programs.
- Excellent Event Coordination References
- Knowledge of MS Office and willing to learn/improve
- Clean Driver’s Abstract and own a personal vehicle
- You can travel Canada-wide for an average of 35% per year
Measures Of Success In Your First 12 Months:
- National Project Coordination: Successfully support a national marketing program, resulting in successful metrics for the client and internally. Metrics include: On-Time Delivery, CSI, Profitability, and Renewal. Provide recommendations and feedback to improve the program.
- Improve Project Templates: Review and edit current Project Templates to implement best practices, including Purchase Orders, Communications, Processes, etc.
We embrace the following four core values in our culture and our work. They are part of who we are and what we do.
- Demand Excellence: Everything we do, big or small, reflects on us, our Company and our clients. We set the bar at the highest levels and inspire those around us to deliver excellence.
- Positive Attitude: It’s easy when it’s easy. We are positive when it’s hard. We are the radiator not the drain. We celebrate the successes and support those around us when the chips are down. You can count on us to get through the challenges while encouraging others.
- Do The Right Thing: A moral compass guides us in our daily lives. We take responsibility, act with integrity and stand up for the little guy. Trust is the foundation of our relationships.
- Always A Solution: We are creative thinkers that are eager to solve problems and find solutions. Inside the box and outside the box, we find answers to get things done. “No” is not in our vocabulary. The norms are not for us; challenging the status quo and always asking “Is there a better way?”.
It Pays To Know Someone Great
We are on a continuing mission to find the Best People for our clients, our team, and our Company. If you don’t feel that you are perfect for the position but you know someone that might be the right person to work with you, please make the connection. We have a $2,000 referral bonus if we hire a candidate that identified you as a referrer.